SK Royal hotel's Commitment to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotels "SK Royal Hotels" are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels'es health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
· Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
· Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
· Real Time Information: "SK Royal Hotels" hotel's teams are on standby 24/7 to support the hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
· Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Rospotrebnadzor or your local health authority.